Friday, 9 January 2015

Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes! 2015 New Year Blog Update.

Computergirl's Musings will turn 6 this year (6!!), and enter it's 7th year of blogging.  As you can imagine, a lot of things have changed during that time, and it is only right that CM evolves too.  What started as a skincare diary (which trialed products for 30 days), branched into beauty and then lost its way a little.  I did a bit of consulting last year and tried to find what people thought CM covered and where it should move next.  2015 is the year things change a little, and return to their roots.

{Source}

If you have visited recently, then you may notice the design has had a few changes, which hopefully aid clear streamlined quick navigation.  I can now display larger images, and have removed some elements which slow the page down.  The header has also changed and represents this blog a little better.  5foot10 (my other blog) has also had a face lift.  It started as a side project for things that didn't fit on here, and then things got a little messy.



 

Here is how I hope things will work from 2015 onwards;


Computergirls' Musings is where you'll find; 
Makeup, beauty, skincare,reviews releases, blogging, tech etc



Meanwhile head to
www.5foot10.blogspot.com

For 
Fashion, lifestyle, vintage, food, travel, interviews, style inspiration, decor, general makeup etc

5foot10, is for people of all heights (although I am personally 5 foot 10!).


Both blogs have individual twitter, instagram, pinterest, facebook and bloglovin pages and I'd love to connect with you!  (I am on twitter a lot!).

Also don't forget my current giveaways here and on 5foot10, plus a current blog sale!

If you have any thoughts or feedback then I'd love to hear from you.  I'll review it later in the year and see how it is working! 

2 comments:

Messages make me smile! Please share some smiles with me! :)

Other posts you might like.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...