|A whole load of Laura Mercier, Real Techniques, Korres, Origins, Bobbi Brown.. and more|
- Vintage print top; Dorothy Perkins (posted about it on my Fashion and Lifestyle blog 5 foot 10 www.5foot10.blogspot.com (link)
- Laura Mercier Body Souflé Sampler Set
- Laura Mercier Luxe Colour Wardrobe makeup palette
- (Second row) Origins Best Brighteners Kit (Free when I purchased Origins Spot Remover, which I forgot to photograph, but reviewed here)
- Bobbi Brown Date Night Palette (Reviewed here)
- Laura Mercier Mini Lip Glaze Collection
- Antique blue broach (will post more on this on my fashion blog)
- Vintage-esque heart necklace and statement necklace (post here)
- Dolly mixture notebook
- (Third row) Butterfly notebook
- Real Techniques Expert Face Brush
- Korres Wild Rose Exfoliating Cleaner (purchased from a closing down sale link)
But wait, there is more....
|Plus Aromatherapy Associates Revive and Renew Gel|
I also repurchased Aromatherapy Associates Revive gel, and decided to try the renew gel at the same time. I have done a review on this product but the blog has closed/moved so I think I will have to republish the review here. The Revive gel is amazing so I hope the Renew gel lives up to the same standard.
|Shiny pretty glosses and jewels.|
If you want reviews or thoughts on anything, just let me know :) Have you found some any great bargains recently?