I was chatting to Jewelleryby (http://www.jewelleryby.co.uk/) regarding a completely separate topic and was gobsmacked when they offered me a pair of silver £150 earrings to giveaway to you guys. Jewelleryby are an ethical, small company based in Yorkshire- so right up my street. No nasty mining processes, and unique beautiful designs. All their pieces are hand crafted and build to last (one thing high street jewellery could learn from!!) Their staff are lovely and willing to help you choose the perfect piece for your collection or gift for a friend. I wanted to have a special giveaway to celebrate three years of this blog and so this is one of 3 different giveaways.
These beautiful earrings are designed by Oria. They feature a pair of hares diving . I love how their ears are little hearts!
|Gorgeous, beautiful, delicate designs that dont harm the earth.|
This giveaway is open internationally so anyone can enter. Please don't forget to thank Jewelleryby as this is very generous of them.
To enter just do three things:
- 1. Leave a happy birthday message to Computergirl's Musings below!
- 2. Have a look at www.jewelleryby.co.uk and tell me what your favourite piece is (maybe link it in the comments?)
- 3. Make sure you are a follower of this blog via GFC/Blogger dashboard as this is only for blog followers.
|I think this Alex Monroe baby bumblebee necklace is cute (link)|
- Follow this blog on bloglovin and like a few posts.
- Follow me on twitter and tweet 'Wow @computergirl200 is giving away a pair of £150 silver Oria @Jewellery_by earrings at http://www.computergirl2007.blogspot.com '
- Like my facebook blog page
- Post this giveaway on your blog (don't forget to link below)!
Best of luck! Winner drawn early September!