|So hot! Guess where I am?!|
- Sunglasses Anna Sui Brown AS820. They have a cute butterfly on the side (link)
- White top: French connection old season (similar here although Ebay has a few too)
- Vest Top: Forever21 (Link). Great for longer bodies who dont wish to show their belly! And cheap too £2.50. More coming up on my other blog!
- Bag: You can just see the strap. It's a great airplane bag by Brantano. Reduced in the sale to £9. 4 zip outer pockets, 3 inner pockets, zip top to protect from pickpockets plus a strap that will go across the body or just over one shoulder (so great to help avoid back pain). Plus the design is retro surf chick cool! (Link)
- Two silk and wool scarves from the market in Florence. These will really brighten up the dark winter! Hot magenta pink and bright turquoise! I bartered and they cost me around £10 each!
- Two bottles of Bioderma. We can't get this in the UK easily. If you are in Italy go into a pharmacy and ask for this. They normally keep it out the back and, unlike UK chemists, you have to ask for most things rather than help yourself and take it to the till. I think these cost around £10 each bottle, but absolutely worth it! See my previous post (Here).
- Weleda body lotion. I needed a moisturiser and picked this up in a chemist. I dont think this has hit the UK yet so I will post on it separately.
- Rosary bracelet. I'm not catholic though I am a spiritual person. I saw this in the shop under the Duomo in Florence and had to get it. It's wooden ovals with pictures of the saint on it- and the pope!! It was around £2. I love wooden jewelry, and I like how different this is to most the stuff we have in the UK. I wont necessarily use it to pray to each saint (as I dont know who half of the pictures are of) but it will remind me of a beautiful place and achieving a personal goal.
|The mother ship!|
I have taken pictures of some travel essentials and what makeup I took but I will save those for other posts.
In other news Computergirl's Musings is THREE! Time flies! Of course I have some extra special giveaways to help celebrate over 1000 days of CM, many friends and lots of fun!
Are you going away this summer? What is your favourite holiday purchase?