Saturday, 2 October 2010

Haul: By Terry and Nude + Blog sale

What is in the Space NK bag?!

I was in need of a bit of a pick me up.  I also needed to get a skincare product.

I am on a skincare quest as those who read my blog will know.  Skin is the base, and if it's not right, thn you can't cover it up!  I belive a good skincare regime is an investment.  This doesn't mean you have to spend the earth, but you must invest your time in it.

So, what did I buy??

Nude Cleasing Facial Oil and By Terry Baum de Rose.


Both of these have cult status in the beauty world- and so far rightly so.

The Cleansing oil removes makeup and dirt, giving a thorough deep clean.  The Baume de Rose is a lip treatment with SPF.  This makes both of them sound very simple, but they are so much more.

I was also given some haircare samples and a Nude Miracle Mask sample. This is great as I can't always get to a store and have to order things onlin (which I hate doing without trying things, smelling etc!)  I was also invited for a makeover next time I am in a store.


Have you tried any of these products?  What did you think?  If you want a detailed review on any of these then let me know below!

BLOG SALE!! I will be putting up a few items this weekend, probably some Smashbox, Sanctuary etc.  Keep an eye out for it!

5 comments:

  1. I really want to try the By Terry lip product!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've tried Nude, love the miracle mask they do. More expensive than I would like though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Chic Geek, I like it. My lips like it, my bank doesnt!! x

    @The Style PA, I cant wait to try the sample, yes a few £ but if it is worth it then its a bargain, I think :S x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want that lip balm...! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have heard nude's face serum is pretty good. will love a detailed review on the nude cleansing facial oil :)

    ReplyDelete

Messages make me smile! Please share some smiles with me! :)

Other posts you might like.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...